1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that Web sites or applications installed on the browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected TV) User during his journey through the pages of the site or application, and are used to store information about your visit.
- Ensure that websites can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you selected or the font size.
- Knowing the user's browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has visited or how long it has been on the website.
2. Type, purpose and operation
Cookies, in terms of their stay, may be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first they expire when the user closes the browser. The latter will expire when the purpose for which they serve (for example, to keep the user identified on the website) or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (recording):These are essential for the proper functioning of the page. Usually they generated when the user accesses the website or log in to the same and are used to identify you on the website with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified so that, if you leave the site, the browser or device and later returns to access this site, you will identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing configurations services or store purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: Those that collect information about the ads displayed to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Limited: Only collect information about advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, ie, without expressly identify.
- Custom: They collect personal information from website users by a third party for customization of such advertising space.
- Geo-location: These Cookies are used to determine which country or region where the user is accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytical: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the Web site, typically anonymously, but sometimes also identify uniquely and unequivocally the user in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in services offered by the website.
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop the browser accept cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings Cookies. These settings normally found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of the browser.
- Browser settings, for example:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE
- Other third-party tools available online, allowing users to detect cookies on each website you visit and manage its deactivation (eg Ghostery): http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
4. What happens when you disable cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or have a different than expected as, for example, remain identified, keep shopping in the "shopping cart" in e-commerce service or receive information to its location, among others behavior.
5. Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with the cookies used on this site, incorporating a standard of "level of intrusiveness" on a scale from 1 to 2, in which:
- Level 1: corresponds with cookies strictly necessary for the provision of self-service requested by the user.
- Level 2: corresponds to Performance Cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, which is only required to report their existence.
|_ga||Analysis||2 years||Internal measuring with Universal Analytics.||Level 2|
|_gat||Analysis||10 minutes||Internal measuring with Google Analytics.||Level 2|
|cookiesDisclosureCount||Technical||1 day||To identify the number of times that the website has been accessed in order not to show the message.||Level 2|
6. Additional guarantees and revocation of acceptance
Andersen is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third-party components included in this website.
As an additional safeguard, the registration of cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the visit to the site, installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the configuration options available content and privacy already mentioned in item 3 of this policy cookies.
Andersen you can modify this policy based cookies, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions dictated by the German Data Protection Agency, so that users are advised to periodically visit legislative requirements.
When significant changes in this policy cookies, users will communicate either through the web or through email to registered users.