PHONE: +49 221 88835 547
- University of Saarland, Germany (Law)
- University of Bologna, Italy (Law)
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian
- Member of the German Bar
- Chamber of Tax Advisors Dusseldorf
- Tax Policy Commission of the federal board of the federation: "The Family-Contractors” (Die Familienunternehmer)
Specialist in Tax Law, Tax Consultant,
Managing Partner – Cologne
Alessio’s main areas of expertise are corporate tax law, tax structuring, tax disputes and investigations, conversions, company law and insolvency administration.
Alessio started his professional career with Arthur Andersen in 2000. He graduated from studies of law at the university of Saarland and Bologna and passed the bar exam in 2001 and the tax advisor exam in 2005. From 2002 to 2004 he worked as lawyer for Deloitte. Together with Prof. Dr. Christoph Freichel he founded ALEGIS in 2004. He became Specialist in Tax Law in 2005. Since 2007, Alessio has been regularly appointed as insolvency practitioner by the insolvency court.