TELEFON: (+49) 69 770752 554
- Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany (Law)
- Legal clerkship Higher Regional Court Stuttgart
- Languages: German, English, Croatian
- Member of the Karlsruhe bar association
- Member of the Karlsruhe lawyers association
Associate – Frankfurt am Main
Christopher Schmieg specializes in advising national and international clients in the areas of business, commercial and corporate law. One focus of his work is on providing ongoing legal advice to companies in the areas of data protection law and IT law.
Christopher Schmieg studied law at the Albert Ludwig University in Freiburg and completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart. He has already gained experience in advising on data protection and IT law in a medium-sized law firm in Stuttgart. One focus of his work is advising clients from the automotive industry. Mr. Schmieg has extensive experience in connection with the introduction of risk management systems and in the development and introduction of corporate guidelines.