PHONE: (+49) 30 920314 500
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Cape Town (LLM)
- University of Cologne (PhD)
- Languages: German, English
- Member of the Bar (Berlin)
- Member of the Tax Consultant Chamber (Berlin)
Dr. Malte Strüber
Attorney, Tax Lawyer and Tax Advisor (Germany),
Partner – Berlin
Malte specializes in tax transaction and structuring advice, i.e. in M&A, transformations and restructurings. However, Malte also advises his clients in tax disputes and litigation, e.g. in disputes with the tax authorities following tax audits. Among Malte’s German and international clients are private investors, real estate businesses and investors, companies (including non-profit organizations) in the healthcare sector and public sector clients.
Malte was admitted to the bar in 2002 and has been a tax consultant since 2008. Prior to joining Andersen, he was a partner at Beiten Burkhardt and previously worked for Ashurst and Deloitte.