PHONE: +49 30 920314 510
- European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) (Law)
- LL.M. University of Queensland
- Languages: German, English
- Berlin Bar Association
- Berlin Lawyers‘ Association e.V.
- German Lawyers' Association e.V.
- Information Technology Group in the German Lawyers' Association e.V. (DAVIT)
Philipp Wolf, LL.M.
Senior Associate – Berlin
Philipp Wolf has been with the Berlin office since September 2022 and advises national and international clients in the areas of information technology, telecommunications, and data protection. He also specializes in the topics of digital change and transformation (especially broadband expansion, open data, cybersecurity). The focus of his work is on advising on data protection law as well as on the design and negotiation of digitalization and telecommunications projects on regulatory requirements.
Philipp Wolf studied law at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder) with a focus on "media law" and completed his legal internship at the Berlin Court of Appeal (2017). Prior to Andersen, he worked as an admitted attorney for several international commercial law firms and completed his LL.M. degree at the University of Queensland in 2020/2021.